By participating in, and using the FindParticipants website and services, you represent that you are eligible to participate in, use, and abide by the terms and conditions set forth below.
To uphold the quality and reputation of FindParticipants, your use of FindParticipants.com is subject to these researcher policies. If you are found to be in violation of our policies at any time, as determined by FindParticipants in its sole discretion, we may warn you or suspend or terminate your account.
In addition to (and/or as some examples of) the violations described in these terms of service, researchers may not:
- Generate or facilitate unsolicited commercial email ("spam"). Such activity includes, but is not limited to
- sending email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law
- imitating or impersonating another person or his, her or its email address, or creating false accounts for the purpose of sending spam
- data mining any web property (including FindParticipants.com) to find email addresses, or other unauthorized information
- selling, exchanging or distributing to a third party the email addresses of any participant associated with FindParticipants.com
- Intentionally distribute any items or information of a destructive or deceptive nature
- Conduct or forward pyramid schemes and the like
- Transmit content that may be harmful to minors
- Impersonate another person (via the use of an email address or otherwise) or otherwise misrepresent yourself or the source of any email
- Illegally transmit another's intellectual property or other proprietary information without such owner's or licensor's permission
- Use FindParticipants.com to violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Promote or encourage illegal activity
- Create multiple user accounts in connection with any violation of the Agreement or create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses
- Sell, trade, resell or otherwise exploit for any unauthorized commercial purpose or user, or transfer any FindParticipants.com account
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the FindParticipants.com service or website
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the FindParticipants.com Service or website
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the FindParticipants.com Service
- Use the FindParticipants.com Service in connection with illegal peer-to-peer file sharing
Research participants may register an account with FindParticipants provided that they are at least 13 years of age and have a valid, current email address.
Research Participant Honesty
It is very important that the information provided to Us (FindParticipants), and academic researchers is honest, accurate, and current (in the case of participant demographic information). By registering as a research participant with FindParticipants, you agree to provide true and accurate information on the FindParticipants registration forms, and on any and all academic research projects that you are invited to participate in. In the event that FindParticipants has reason to believe that any information provided by you to FindParticipants, FindParticipants agents, users, academic researchers, or other is inaccurate, untrue, deceitful, or outdated, FindParticipants reserves the right to remove your account and all future access.
Changes to Registrant and User Information
By registering for an account (whether research participant or academic researcher) with FindParticipants, you agree to maintain current account information, which includes but is not limited to: current employment, industry, country, education level, employment status, income, marital status, academic institution, and other.
Account information may be updated at any time using the user settings page from the secure user area.
Security and Unauthorized Account Use
You must promptly notify FindParticipants.com of any breach of security related to the Services, including but not limited to unauthorized use of your password or account. To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out from your account at the end of each session. Failure to notify FindParticipants.com of unauthorized account use or access may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
Account Suspension or Removal
FindParticipants.com may terminate your account in accordance with the terms of service if you fail to login to your account for a period of twelve months.
Notices and General Provisions
No agency: No partnership, union, joint venture, or other relationship is created or intended by this agreement.
Notices: Any and all notices shall be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and any and all notices from FindParticipants to you, the user will be provided by email to the email address provided to Findparticipants at the time of registration.
Disclaimer of Warranties
FindParticipants research participants and academic researchers agree to use the FindParticipants website, and FindParticipants services at their own risk. No implied or express warranties are provided. No FindParticipants communications imply or create any warranty or guarantee unless otherwise expressly stated.
Limitation of Liability
FindParticipants shall in no event be liable for the loss of profits, goodwill, or any other damages suffered by registered members or users of FindParticipants.com as a result of of FindParticipants performance, or non-performance under the terms of this agreement, regardless of the expression of the disclosure of the possibility of damages.
FindParticipants is not responsible or liable for any damages, whether indirect, direct, special, incidental, or other damages resulting from the usage of any FindParticipants information, or services.
You, the user of FindParticipants accept all responsibility for, and hereby indemnify and hold harmless FindParticipants, its representatives, officers, agents, directors, and employees from and against any actions taken by any user authorized to use FindParticipants. By using FindParticipants, you release FindParticipants and its agents from any and all liability. You, the user further agree to indemnify and hold FindParticipants, its representatives, officers, agents, directors, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense or damage, including reasonable attorney's fees relating to the use of FindParticipants.