Unc Healthcare Research Opportunity
The University of North Carolina is conducting a research study examining how birth control changes eating behaviors and looking for women with a regular menstrual cycle to participate in a research study looking at how birth control changes eating behaviors. As part of the study, you will receive free oral contraceptive birth control for 3 months.
- One enrollment session and screening period
- Take study prescribed birth control for 3 months and complete weekly surveys
- Two brain scans to take pictures of your brain
- Total study participation lasts 4 months
- Receive up to $200 in compensation at the end of the study
Upon study completion, you will have the option to learn about how your own eating behaviors changed in response to the study medication.
To find out if you are eligible, click here to complete a short survey or visit orchedstudy.org. For more information, call 984-215-5519.
Help advance our research by spreading the word to others! If you know someone who may be interested in our research, please forward this message to let them know about our studies.