Women Who Have Had Diabetes During Pregnancy
Investigators are conducting a research study on improving health outcomes through exercise in women who have had gestational diabetes.
You may qualify for the study if:
- You have had gestational diabetes during your last pregnancy
- It has been 3-4 months since the birth of your child
- You are between 18-45 years old
Subjects participating in the study will:
- Meet with investigators at the UIC College of Nursing on five occasions
- Complete surveys
- Have blood sugar levels measured
- Wear a monitor that measures blood sugar continuously
- Wear a monitor that measures physical activity
Research Date and Time are flexible.
Subjects will be reimbursed for parking and travel.
- Subjects will have the opportunity to receive an iPod and/or stroller.
- If you are pregnant NOW and have gestational diabetes, you may be able to participate in this study after birth of your child
For further information about this study, please call or email:
Laurie Quinn PhD, RN (312-996-7906 or email@example.com); Department of Behavioral Health Science; College of Nursing – University of Illinois at Chicago
Compensation: iPod and/or stroller