Childhood Maltreatment And Coping Strategies Survey
My name is Priya Ratty and I am in the process of completing my doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology at Adler University. I am working on my doctoral research project. I am interested in looking into coping strategies of people who have experienced childhood maltreatment (e.g. abuse or neglect).
I am currently looking for research participants who:
- Between the ages of 18 -25 years
- Experienced childhood maltreatment (e.g. physical, sexual or emotional abuse or neglect)
- Are not currently facing any form of maltreatment
- Are not currently receiving inpatient or outpatient therapy
Participation in this study requires:
- Taking part in an anonymous survey (10 -15 minutes)
Compensation: At the end of the survey, you can engage in a raffle where you can win 1 of 10 Amazon gift certificates each worth $20.
Priya Nur Ratty at Adler University
At the end of the survey, you can engage in a raffle where you can win 1 of 10 Amazon gift certificates each worth $20.
- Age: 18 to 25
- Country: United States