What Does Your Perfect Hostel Look Like?
We are two students currently working on our master theses where the purpose is to discover backpackers' preferences in hostel accommodation.
- The study is a mixed method study which includes both a qualitative and quantitative study. The qualitative study have been conducted in terms of focus group interviews which is now followed by a quantitative survey which will be used to validate the focus group interviews.
- The questionnaire shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to complete.
- We are looking for participants who have experience from traveling abroad.
- Upon completion of the study you will have the possibility of winning $100 voucher for travel purposes. Furthermore, you will receive 15% discount for accommodation at a partner hostel in Bangkok!
This study is part of a master thesis for International Business at Aarhus University which hopefully will be a published article, just as we did for our bachelor.
We hope this finds you well and you'll help us towards a new publication!
Compensation: A chance to win 2x USD100$ vouchers for travel with Go Beyond Asia and 15% on your next in Bangkok at their place.
Frederik Jacobsen at Aarhus University
A chance to win 2x USD100$ vouchers for travel with Go Beyond Asia and 15% on your next in Bangkok at their place.
- Age: 18 to 35
- Gender: Male, Female, Trans Male, Trans Female, Rather not say
- Country: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Language: English